Location: Los Angeles
Price: Contact us Negotiable
Onion seed oil is extracted from finest quality of onion seeds through cold pressed technique. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Onion seed oil is bitter in taste and smell and may remind you of the combination of onion, black pepper, and oregano. Young Chemist's cold-pressed onion seed oil can be used for cosmetics.
Many ask us what makes us different from the competition. The little known secret is that many large suppliers of carrier oil dilute their oils with cheaper carriers to increase their profit margin. This is often done at the manufacturing level and allows some suppliers to sell their product at prices that are occasionally lower than our wholesaleprice. All of our oils are manufactured by a team of experts that are industrialists with the knowledge and experience to ensure quality and consistency that is unmatched in our opinion. That’s the Young chemist uniqueness!
- Onion seed oil relieves you from mild fever. It is also beneficial to cure body aches.
- The onion sees oil keeps the skin healthy and fresh. It is also useful in removing severe skin problems like eczema and psoriasis.
- The onion seed oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to heal wounds.
- The onion seed oil opens the respiratory tract of infections, thereby acting as a cure for asthma.
- If you have a toothache, earache, or headache, onion seed oil can do a miracle to help you remove the pain.
How to use:
- Regular use of onion oil in your crown area will promote hair re-growth and prevent bacterial infections or dandruff.
- Onion oil makes your hair stronger and healthier and also promotes quick hair growth.
- Onion seed oil is used with a carrier oil to increase its benefits. You can mix the onion with olive oil.
- Mix onion oil with coconut oil and massage it all over your scalp. Apply it overnight, and then rinse it with shampoo.
- To treat baldness, take a few drops of oil in your palm and massage it into your scalp for a good 15-20 minutes. Do it every two days to enjoy quick benefits.
- Do a patch test before topical uses as some people may have allergy to natural oils.
100 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
250 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
500 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
1 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)
5 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)
10 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)