Location: New York City
The daily dosage is between 2.5mg to 5mg, which you can increase by 2.5mg to 5mg at weekly intervals. You should not more than a 40mg dose of this medication in a single day.
How does Adderall work?
The substances present in this medication, amphetamine, and dextroamphetamine both cause your brain to increase the release of norepinephrine and other neurotransmitters. This drug also triggers the release of several different hormones – these neurotransmitters and hormones are responsible for sending messages between brain cells.
With an increased amount of messengers, this medication increases brain activity, which can result in more focus and attention. This drug can also cause calming effects in people with ADHD and helps reduce sleepiness in people who have narcolepsy.
This medicine can cause several side effects if you don’t take proper care while using it. You should follow the prescription or medical guide which you get when you buy Adderall XR 15mg online to minimize the risk of side effects.
Common side effects
- Dry mouth
- Weight loss
- Trouble sleeping
- Lack of appetite
- Stomach pain
Severe side effects
- Blurred vision
- Heart problems
- Severe allergic reaction
- Muscle breakdown
- Impaired or delusional thinking
- High blood pressure
- Aggressive behavior
You should stop taking this medicine if any such symptoms occur, and consult with your doctor before resuming the treatment to avoid worsening these effects.
Warnings and Precautions
People who have ADHD can buy Adderall online, but they should remain cautious while using this drug. You should know about the things that you should avoid while taking this medicine and other things that might affect how your body will process this medication.
Long-term use of this medicine can result in dependency.
Stop using MAO inhibitors at least 14 days before taking this medication.
If you have a history of mental problems like depression or bipolar disorder, then avoid this drug as it can cause you to have unusual thoughts or behavior.
Inform the chemist or doctor if you are allergic to this drug.
- If you have glaucoma, then you should not use this medicine.
Tell your medical history or any mental or physical condition you have to your doctor before taking this drug.
- This medicine can cause dizziness, so avoid driving or doing anything that requires proper attention.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages or marijuana while using this medicine can increase the risk of side effects.
- Older people and children are more sensitive to the effects of this medication, so you should properly control their dosage.
- You should avoid this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as this drug can cause severe health problems in the unborn child and infant.