Location: Los Angeles
Price: Contact us Negotiable
Jojoba oil is extracted from the seeds of the jojoba trees which is common ingredient for acne treatment. Jojoba oil is filled with natural antibacterial, antifungal, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory. Jojoba oil is in golden yellow colour with characteristics nutty aroma. Young Chemist's cold-pressed jojoba oil can be used for cosmetics.
Many ask us what makes us different from the competition. The little known secret is that many large suppliers of carrier oil dilute their oils with cheaper carriers to increase their profit margin. This is often done at the manufacturing level and allows some suppliers to sell their product at prices that are occasionally lower than our wholesaleprice. All of our oils are manufactured by a team of experts that are industrialists with the knowledge and experience to ensure quality and consistency that is unmatched in our opinion. That’s the Young chemist uniqueness!
- It helps keep moisture in the skin by clogging the skin with a protecting barrier.
- Jojoba oil cleanses the face and removes the dirt and grime from the skin.
- Jojoba oil contains antifungal as well as antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria and prevent the buildup of bacteria on the skin.
- Jojoba oil contains antioxidants if applied to the skin daily. Jojoba oil contains vitamin E that can help in smooth skin.
- Jojoba oil can be used as a natural cleanser and can also be used as an excellent makeup remover.
How to use:
- Apply a few drops or two of jojoba oil to the trouble spots, once to twice daily, for better skin.
- You can use a few drops of jojoba oil straight up after cleansing your face for effective and super-hydrate skin.
- Apply a few drops of jojoba oil into freshly cleansed skin for better skin.
- Massage a few drops of the oil onto your face, and let it sit for about a minute or two, and wipe your makeup off.
- You can add a few drops of jojoba oil to your conditioner; apply the oil directly to strands after shampoo for a deep-conditioning effect.
Do a patch test before topical uses as some people may have allergy to natural oils.
100 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
250 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
500 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
1 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)
5 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)
10 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)
25 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)