Login for faster access to the best deals. Click here if you don't have an account.

Contempt & Modification Lawyers Towson

5 months ago   Services   Towson   11 views Reference: 4504

Location: Towson

Price: Contact us

If your ex is not complying with a Court Order, or if you are served with a Show Cause Order to appear in court for Contempt of Court proceedings, it is imperative you speak with an experienced attorney right away. Contempt is a serious allegation and can even result in jail time if the Court deems the remedy appropriate.

Let us help you through this difficult time. Call today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Kerri Cohen.