4 months ago Beauty & Well being Los Angeles 20 views Reference: 5344
100 G (Unrefined)
Location: Los Angeles
Price: Contact us Negotiable
- It is made from the fruits of the Avocado tree. It has a soft texture and exhibits a mild fragrance. Also, it is off-white when it comes to its color. It melts and spreads quickly on your skin and therefore, proves to be an effective cosmetic ingredient in skincare products.
- It also possesses emollient properties that make it a suitable ingredient in these products. Avocado Butter is often used to treat dry, chapped, and scaly skin and you can even use it for making DIY soaps and other body care products. You can dissolve it in oils and alcohols but it is insoluble in water.
- The butter of an avocado can benefit many parts of your body from skin to hair, not to mention your health. The butter melts with ease and is used in tons of hair and skin products. As for skin, there are literally endless benefits, but here are some of the most important: helps to reduce dark marks, reduces/ prevents wrinkles, hydrates and lightens skin tone, can be used as a sunscreen, helps to prevent breakouts and leaves your skin nourished and silky smooth. Dry or hard-to-tame hair will also benefit from this butter because of how rich, nourishing and softening it is.
- Avocado Butter can be used to avoid premature aging of your skin and it also proves to be effective against pimples. It is often used in skincare treatments for reducing dark marks and sun damage.
- When applied on dry and sensitive skin, it provides a soothing relief due to its emollient and anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in Vitamin D, E, and A, and also contains fatty acids (unsaturated) that are healthy for your skin. Its ability to block harmful sun rays enables you to use it as a sunscreen as well.
- If you are suffering from hair dryness or roughness then you must apply this butter on your scalp and hair due to its nourishing properties. You can also use it for styling your hair. Therefore, it can also prove to be a good replacement for hair gels and other hair styling products.
How to use:
- Warm it slightly before adding to formulas and add when the formula is in the oil-phase. The recommended use level for lip care and skincare products can range between 4 to 20% as per your requirements.
- It is formulated for topical application only.
100 G (Unrefined)
1 KG (Unrefined)
5 KG (Unrefined)