Location: Los Angeles
Price: Contact us Negotiable
Argan oil is extracted from the Argan seeds, native to Morocco without using heat or chemical treatment, which makes it great for skin and hair. Argan oil has a light, mild nutty aroma and yellowish golden hue, often labeled as Liquid Gold. It is rich in proteins and vitamin E (γ-tocopherol), and other minerals, which is possesses strong chemo-preventive and anti-inflammatory properties. Young Chemist’s cold pressed Argan oil can be used for cosmetics as well as daily skin care and hair care routines.
Many ask us what makes us different from the competition. The little known secret is that many large suppliers of carrier oil dilute their oils with cheaper carriers to increase their profit margin. This is often done at the manufacturing level and allows some suppliers to sell their product at prices that are occasionally lower than our wholesaleprice. All of our oils are manufactured by a team of experts that are industrialists with the knowledge and experience to ensure quality and consistency that is unmatched in our opinion. That’s the Young chemist uniqueness!
- Argan oil has anti-oxidant properties that help to prevent burns and hyper pigmentation caused by sun.
- Argan oil improves water retention in the skin and acts as skin moisturizer.
- Argan oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help in skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea.
- Argan oil maintains sebum production on the skin that helps to treat acne.
- Argan oil prevents bacterial and fungal skin infections.
- Argan oil prevents and reduces stretch marks on body.
How to use:
- Apply Argan oil on face and keep it overnight to fight against aging.
- Mix Argan oil with Tea Tree oil and apply it to acne prone area for preventing acne.
- Apply Argan oil on stretch marks on stomach regularly to get rid of them.
- Apply Argan oil on wounds regularly to make them heal faster.
- Apply Argan oil on dry lips with gentle tapping method to nourish them.
- Do a patch test before topical uses as some people may have allergy to natural oils.
50 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
100 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
250 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
500 ml (Cosmetic Grade)
1 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)
5 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)
10 Litre (Cosmetic Grade)
1 Litre (Moroccan)